Allow Calculated Fields to be used in Variant Filtering

Related products: None

We would like the ability to filter email variants within an Email step based on Calculated Fields.

We have a need to send variations based on certain actions taken by the customer which updates data from SFDC. In order to account for these variations, we need to create an email chain with multiple Conditional Waits/branches (using the same Calculated Fields) and send accordingly (multiple email steps). We'd like to just have one Email step and have the filtering based off of Calculated Fields take place all within one step.

This is a major need. Knowing I can’t use survey responses as variant filters, I just created a program with calculated fields to capture those responses only to realize those can’t be used as variant filters, either. 

OK, adding to this one to establish a USE CASE since this still hasn’t gotten any traction…

I create an email chain JO, and send different versions of the email template based on the HEALTH of the customer.  After the first email goes out, we wait 1 week, and then send another email, but we want it to be based on the CURRENT HEALTH of the customer, not on the health when they entered the program!  Since calculated fields are not available for filters at the email template, I have to build 3 templates… one for RED, one for Yellow, and one for Green (or more if using a 5 scale, or 100 scale) and then use separate conditional waits that can look at the Calculated field to determine if the template should be used or skipped!  Highly inefficient… and my CS team wants me to build a 10 week version of this too!  The chain is going to be so long I won’t be able to see it to manage it!

PLEASE give this another look!

@PavanCh pl check this thread

This is a strong use case @travis_floyd - you’ve got my upvote!