Allow Admin to Override User State Preservation on Dashboard Reports

Related products: None

Very similar to this idea, 

When I make an update to a report that is used on a dashboard, I would like some sort of prompt asking me if I want to override users’ personal settings/filters they have on their reports. Otherwise they think that something is broken or wrong when I have already made an update the team has requested. There is no way for an admin to even know who is using personalized filters on a report that is meant to be a team dashboard. 

I RUN INTO THIS ALL THE TIME AS WE ARE IN HYPER DEVELOPEMENT! Yes ++++++1

I was advised by my users that resetting report(s) to admin defaults to get updated versions of dashboard reports is confusing, difficult & makes them feel left out when others mention items they do not see themselves.

Anything that can be done on the admin side is a win-win for all.

+100000000000 Yes please. 

Good news everyone,

We are adding this at a dashboard level in our new horizon analytics. PFA the placement

To provide some context on why we did not add this to the report level yet: A single report can be added to multiple dashboards, so land it problems of propagating changes and managing any errors based on permissions, etc. 

@rakesh - a step in the right direction for CS Ops !  :sunglasses::thumbsup:  

Good news everyone,

We are adding this at a dashboard level in our new horizon analytics. PFA the placement

To provide some context on why we did not add this to the report level yet: A single report can be added to multiple dashboards, so land it problems of propagating changes and managing any errors based on permissions, etc. 

Halleluja! 

Another reason to get excited about Horizon Analytics! :)