Allow adding a separator or line/field space and text label functionality on c360 attribute section

Related products: None

I simply would like an option to add a line/field space or a horizontal line (i.e. separator) between two row items on the C360 Attribute section.

Also, would like a basic “Empty space text label” functionality with no value to display on the blank areas of the attribute section

This will allow us to better organize the fields in the Attribute section

Example:

Field 1: <Field Value> Field 2: <Field Value>
Field 3: <Field Value> Field 4: <Field Value>
Empty_Space_Label1 Field 5: <Field Value>
Field 6: <Field Value>

Field 7: <Field Value>

Empty_Space_Label2 Empty_Space_Label3
Field 8: <Field Value> Field 9: <Field Value>
------------------------------------ ------------------------------------
Field 10: <Field Value> Field 11: <Field Value>
Field 12: <Field Value> Field 13: <Field Value>

Poor example of horizontal line between Fields 8 & 9 and Fields 10 & 11

@bhavik.shah is it for better visibility or any particular use-case??

@sai_ram Yes one of the use case is better visibility.

but even important use case is to be able to clearly distinguish between fields related to multiple products without having to add new attribute sections per product.

Note: I’m aware that R360 can be utilized, but the use case we have requires some sections in C360 to display 2-5 fields from more than one products in the same section. 

Thanks for sharing this @bhavik.shah . We are working on introducing grouping within the Attributes section(attached a representational screenshot) to address the exact use-case. Please let us know if this is not going to address your use-case.
I will share more details here as we start work on this.

@gopal_rao_kallepu  What’s your timeframe for introducing this much needed enhancement?

Hey @alizee, we are currently working on it. We are targeting end of Q1-2022 for releasing this on NXT edition. 

@gopal_rao_kallepu  Thanks for the update 🙂. Looking forward to it!

@gopal_rao_kallepu Will this enhancement generally update the configuration tool for attributes? Currently it is a massive pain to order the fields and being limited to only 2 columns is tough in certain scenarios. Your screenshot makes me think that there are a lot of enhancements coming (hopefully!). 

@gopal_rao_kallepu.   Great update!  :thumbsup_tone5:

Yes @chelsea_leavitt, we are improving the configuration flow as well to make it more intuitive and user friendly. 

@gopal_rao_kallepu Do you know if this was released in Q1-2022? Is there any documentation on how to configure if yes?

@jkolle we improved this in the new C360/R360 experience for NXT edition. The new 360 experience is going to be available as beta starting May 09, 2022.
We are currently on the documentation, will share it here once it is ready.