Allow 3 columns of reports to be viewed on dashboards instead of 2

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

It would be great if we could view 3 columns of reports on dashboards instead of 2. We often use multiple pie charts in a dashboard and are left with a lot of unused space since we have to use 2 columns. 

It's also a little bit confusing, because the layout manager makes it look like we're able to build dashboards with three columns, when really we can only use 2. 

Is there something I'm missing that allows 3 columns to show or could this be a possible addition in the future? Thanks!

John,

Thanks for your feedback. Layout manager should not allow more than two reports per row. Its a bug if you can add more than 2 reports per row. Can you please raise a support ticket on this so that we can investigate this issue further?

Thanks,

Sumesh 
Hi Sumesh, 

Ironically, I'm having some problems submitting a ticket -- it may be because we still are in implementation. Could you submit one for me or raise it to support for me? Let know if there's something else I can do.

Thanks,

John
Why stop at 3? At Dreamforce the new lightning dashboards had not 3, not 4, not 5, but NINE columns! (It was way more exciting live... you'll just have to trust me. The presenter was really into it. 🙂