Adjust font size so title shows on the widget

Related products: None

Hey Guys,

Reaching out today after speaking with a customer. We are curious if there is going to be an option to edit the size of the text in a widget to allow the entire title to show in the Summary section.

If there is a way I am unfamiliar with please let me know.

@sai_ram Can we resurrect this? This is a problem that persists in Horizon Analytics and I’m pretty sad to see a 3 year old idea not get addressed with the dashboard face lift.

Part of the issue with Horizon is the widget name doesn’t have it’s own full width container:

I bet with some dynamic sizing and moving those icons you could fit the whole title (Bounce and Unsubscribe) there! Yes my titles could be shorter but that’s another conversation.

@bradley sorry for the inconvenience. c360 redesign is in progress, I will share with the product team and get it sorted in c360 redesign.

Agree, with in HA also it should be done. I will work internally on this. Thanks you for bumping this to the top.

@rachelhibbardtmo had a good suggestion of wrapping the title (could be in addition or instead of)

Thanks for sharing this @michael_sweeney . We currently do not have any plans to make the font size flexible.
Also, Is the on hover indication not useful here ?

Thanks for sharing this @michael_sweeney . We currently do not have any plans to make the font size flexible.
Also, Is the on hover indication not useful here ?

@gopal_rao_kallepu I realize Mike is the OP here but can we not have this post contingent on his response? This is a 4 year old post.

To answer your questions, titles should be visible without needing to hover.

Thanks for the response @bradley. We are planing to address this issue at value level, but for the header we do not have any immediate plan. We will work on improving it for the header of the widget as well.

FYI @rakesh 

This is in development, what is the timeline?