Add the ability to sort your charts manually instead of being held by ABC or DESC

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

I have a chart that I would like to sort by Micro, Small, Mid-Size, Large, Strategic but I can't do this because my only options are ABC or DESC. 
Hi Andrew,

Bar and column graphs can be sorted using a field that is in the "Show Me" section of the report. Does this solve your usecase?

Thanks! 
Not sure exactly what you mean but I need to be able to see a graph I have created and if my show me field has "Segments" and I have five segments I would like to rearrange these on the graph to read how I want them to read. Right now I have five segments that are not in order. It should ready from left to right in the bar graph - micro, small, midsize, large, strategic
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the feedback. Right now, we don't have the ability to rearrange the bars as needed. I will add your request to the roadmap. Timing is TBD.

Thanks! 
Thank you. It is a good feature that excel has to right click and then click move to beginning or left or right or end. It would help.