Add "multiple times per day" functionality to PowerList refresh options

Related products: None

The recent change to Bionic Rules that allow for multiple runs per day has been really nice for our workflows. The cron job coding is easy to use and has worked well!

I am hoping we can expand that idea to PowerList refreshes. Right now they are once a day, which means an Advanced Outreach only sends a batch once a day as well. I would love to be able to schedule this more frequently (i.e. every 2 hours, more if possible) to expedite our outreaches.

Ex. We have new customers coming in daily at all points throughout the day. I added a Bionic Rule running every 2 hours to pull those new customers into Gainsight. I have been wanting to automate the delivery of our Welcome email, but cannot due that if a PowerList is only refreshed once a day. If the above functionality was added, we could get a welcome email out within two hours of processing a customer's order. This would be a big burden off of our Customer Success team who are currently manually delivering these emails. Some days they get 5+ new accounts per person. 

Thoughts?
I know that scheduling advanced outreaches to only run on weekdays is on the roadmap (see post). I'd like to see your idea, Ben, also included in the previously mentioned update.
Hi Ben, it sounds like you might want to check out the Events Framework functionality in Gainsight. This allows you to define an event (like a new customer order) that will trigger an action (like an advanced outreach being sent). This is more efficient for these type of time sensitive use cases as the Events framework is essentially a push style architecture vs powerlists or queries which are pull style.

Here's info on how to create an event for consumption: https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Administration/General_Administration/Events_Fra...

And then once you have the event configured, here's how to add it to the participant list in Advanced Outreaches: https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/CoPilot_and_Automated_Email/Admin_Configuration/...