Add "Freeze First Column in Tabular Report" option to Report Type: Scorecard Mass Edit

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

I am happy to see that we can freeze the first column on tabular reports. We are working hard to adopt Scorecards 2.0 and some of our CSMs are very reliant on the "Scorecard Mass Edit" report type to efficiently triage customers. They need to be able to freeze the first column, Account Name in our case, in order to use the report easily with out having to struggle with multiple nested scrollbars in the UI. We'd love to see this feature added, as it was native to the Scorecard 1.0 dashboards that these new views are replacing.

Original "Freeze First Column" feature found here:https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Reports_and_Dashboards/Admin_Configuration/Repor...
Hai Steven, This is added to our backlog, will let you know once it is taken up.
Just to add to Steven's request - it has made it quite really quite difficult to navigate without the frozen first column. Is there a date in mind for fixing it? Our teams had just transitioned to using the Scorecards daily and it was great before!

Concerned that if it's in the backlog that means it may be a lesser priority item?

Thanks
Hi Sai, Sorry to chase but do you have any update on this?

Thanks!
Hi Sarah, Sorry, we have not considered this for this release but this is in our road map.
Thanks Sai! Look forward to hearing when you have a release date 🙂
Hi Sai, Any update as to release date?

Thanks
I would love to hear about this update as well!
This seemingly small request can really halt productivity when trying to manage 60-70 accounts or more and doing batch updates to account health. 
Any new info on when we may be able to freeze the first column of the Scorecard Mass Edit report?  I've heard similar feedback to the comments posted here.  Thank you!
Hi All, Sorry for the delay response here. We have started working on providing other functionalities in the Mass edit report such as Sorting and Filtering. This is also added to our backlog and will update here once we consider this for release .
I too have a need for the ability to freeze the first column of a Mass Edit report. The use case is the same and my customer also enables comments adding even more columns to scroll back and forth. Any new updates or work arounds?

Hi All,

Ability to Freeze First Column in Mass Edit Report is available now, with this enhancement you can now freeze the first column of a Mass Edit report, built on a Unified Fact object. Admins can include important fields like Company Name as the first column, and then scroll to the right and easily view various aspects of each Company in multiple columns. Admins need not scroll back and forth anymore.

For more infomation please visit this article.

Keep Posting!

@sai_ram_pulluri I found you have to Save the report before the Freeze First Column shows up. If it is not saved you only see Show Comments. Is this a known issue?