Add Cockpit integration for Google Calendar (or similar service)

Related products: CS Data Management & Integrations

Our team uses Google Calendar to manage all of their meetings and events. It would help with workflow if we could automatically:

- see our time-based CTAs inside of our calendar already.

- log our calendar-based events as CTAs.
Folks don't want to have to maintain multiple calendars or enter data multiple times for the same events...and as much as I like Gainsight and I do...it cannot replace my personal calendar that I use daily...integration using industry standard connectors or file formats would be HUGE! Please :-) 
The first suggestion in this thread is 3 years old. Is there any update? It seems like an easy win to have no updates over the course of three years. As someone tasked with implementing Gainsight for professional services, scheduling is the bare minimum functionality I would desire.
One of my customers also requested similar functionality.  In their case, they would like (some) CTA tasks with due dates to be automatically added to their Google Calendar.  Does anyone have a good solution/workaround to share with the Community?  Thank you!

We use a product called Calendly to share CSM availability with customers for various purposes (one-offs as well as QBR type meetings). This integrates with Outlook, O365, Google, and iCloud. We are sending the unique calendar link per CSM in Email Assist or with an Outreach. Once the customer schedules a meeting with the CSM it would be helpful to have that tied back to the CTA or log that in Timeline with an Activity CTA for the same day as the meeting. Then the could use that CTA or Timeline event to log information from the meeting. 
This is also a common request across our CSM team to cut down on admin time within the tool. We are still working on Gainsight adoption and this would be huge step in the right direction! 
+1, any update on this or recommendation for a third-party vendor? This is a very common request from our team.

+1 to this request. This would be awesome and I know my CSMs would love this feature. Preferably with Outlook for us as I am sure different companies use different calendars, so the capability would be best with a few of the major ones utilized by Gainsight customers.

+1 to this request.

Looking for this as well. We already use Lightning for Gmail but it just brings to SF, we need a way to sync in the way SF to Gainsight.

Hello my team has requested this funcationality. It's a shame this post is so many years old. I see the request was placed as under consideration 10 months ago. Is there any update to report?

We'll be sharing some details on this functionality during our customer roadmap presentation next week. Check with your Gainsight CSM for more details on how to attend the roadmap webinar!

Hi Community! We have an exciting new feature Cockpit Calendar Integration that we are getting close to release and want to do some beta testing with some engaged end users. Please follow the below link for more details.

https://community.gainsight.com/product-news-updates-6/beta-testing-opportunity-cockpit-calendar-integration-37434#post38752

Hello Everyone,

This will be addressed in the 6.14 release for the NXT edition. This feature helps users view CTAs directly on their Google or Outlook calendars with our new Cockpit Calendar integration, to easily stay on top of their most important customer to-do’s.

Stay tuned for more details in the upcoming release notes…

Thanks!

[Update] Saw the last comment late! Not sure how can I delete this post of mine now.

Hi team.,

Wondering if there has been any update on this one. We also have the same use case of synching G calendar + Calendely (potentially) to schedule meetings > Action CTAs and Log Timeline activities.

Hello Everyone! 

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and released as part of the v6.14 release. With our new Cockpit Calendar integration feature, view CTAs directly on your Google or Outlook calendars to easily stay on top of your most important customer to-do’s.

For more information on this feature, refer to the Cockpit Calendar Integration article.

This feature is implemented in the NXT version only.

Thanks for posting!

Any idea when there will be a calendar meeting sync with timeline meetings?  The workflow would be pretty simple, if a calendar meeting is created or accepted and the creator of the calendar meeting or an attendee (if the calendar meeting is setup by the CSM) is a contact in a customer that is in gainsight then it will copy the meeting details as a new meeting within the timeline for that customer.  That way the replication of logging a meeting in timeline would be taken out of the workflow. 

Will this always be NXT only?