Ability to view Gainsight User usage data

Related products: None

There is currently no easy way to see your team’s usage of Gainsight. You can request your CSM to set up the weekly emailed reports. This information is helpful but it would be great to see it in Gainsight as well and hopefully to be able to drill down into the data more. 

This should also not be something admins need to request and should be automatically setup. As admins, we don’t have great tools to see GS adoption and it would be empower us to drive more adoption if we can easily access the data. 

This is available in the SFDC version. 

It would be great to be able to drill into usage data more easily and see it live in Gainsight. 

This would be wonderful, +1!

I didn’t know such reports were available in the SFDC version (I’ve only ever used NXT). I also didn’t know this was something you could get from your CSM. This is my first time hearing about this. Thanks for posting this @jean.nairon 

You’re welcome @Kate. Definitely reach out to your CSM to get access if you are on Nxt. 

@cnichols, @sroma, @Jon_Wong, @sacha  - this might be something that would help your companies as well. 

This is a big one for us @jean.nairon - thanks for sharing

Starting with Oct release, you should have the capability to view Gainsight usage data from NXT as well. 

Thank you for the update @skalle!

@skalle was this included in this month’s release?

Yes. It should have been enabled. Navigate to Gainsight>Administration>Gainsight 360 to see your GS usage data.Please reach out to me at skalle@gainsight.com if you need any assistance on that or have any issues.

As an add-on to this request, it would be nice to have a way to make this easily available for our team managers, not just Gainsight admins. We’d love to send our own version of the weekly usage email, but filtered to just their team of CSMs. Currently, even in SFDC we can’t build our reports on our Gainsight usage and we don’t want to extend admin access to all team managers.

Fantastic @skalle. I see it in my org now. Thank you for turning this one around.

As an add-on to this request, it would be nice to have a way to make this easily available for our team managers, not just Gainsight admins. We’d love to send our own version of the weekly usage email, but filtered to just their team of CSMs. Currently, even in SFDC we can’t build our reports on our Gainsight usage and we don’t want to extend admin access to all team managers.

@katie_b, I would recommend creating a new product idea for sharing Gainsight360 with non-admins since this idea is now marked as implemented. Gainsight can perhaps enable permissions for this screen so that we can share it with any other user type. 

My org is currently on the SFDC version of Gainsight with a plan to upgrade to NXT this year. Is it possible to see a screenshot of what the usage data looks like in NXT?