Ability to use filter logic on survey questions

Related products: None

It would be nice to have the ability to build a survey and then select which questions show for each type of customer or customer attribute that I select. For instance I may have 10 questions but only three questions would apply to the customers that have product "X" or a service package so for those customers I would only want the survey to show those three questions instead of the entire list of 10 questions. Right now I would have to build multiple sets of the same survey to use filter logic because the logic can only be used at the PowerList level. It would be nice to have the ability to use filter logic within the actual survey. 

This way you can create one survey with a power list and use the question filters to identify what questions they get asked for the survey. 
Agree this would be valuable.
Thanks Andrew, for reaching out to us. This is awesome idea, I will look into feasibility of it and update this thread soon.
Awesome thanks Praneet!
Any thoughts on feasibility?
Hi Andrew,

This particular feature is feasible, I have added it on roadmap. However i would wait to see how many customers have similar request. It will help me prioritize this item on survey roadmap.
Thank you
Adding my two cents and requirements here are this is a critical feature for us with respect to surveys.  We offer multiple products.  We want to send one survey out to our customers with questions nuanced based on their product ownership.  Ownership flags for each product exist at the account level in SF and GS so this could be easily built into logic for each question, where applicable.  Without this, we are forced to send product level surveys (potentially multiples to account contacts) as there are too many permutations of ownership that could occur to create a survey per situation.

Please let me know if you need any further details.  Again, this is critical to use using the survey feature at the account level as we would like.
Hi Praneet-

Any updates on timing for this feature?

Jennifer
Hi Praneet-

Do you have timing on this functionality? 

Jennifer
Hi Jennifer,

We will have product team start working on this soon, I will update ETA for this in 2-3 weeks.
Thank you!
Hi Praneet-

Any timing updates?

Jennifer
Hi Praneet,

Is there any updates on this? Will this be coming out with the summer release?

Thanks,
Any update on this Functionality?
Do we have an update of progress on this one or has anyone found a work around besides separate surveys?

Three years in the making....not sure where we stand on this 🙂 No work around other than separate surveys. Basically we need attribute based branching.

Hi everyone,

Can you please share were there any updates for this feature? If yes, what’s the last ETA for deployment?

I would also suggest to create a single-choice step option for Surveys (as currently we have only multi-choice available, which doesn’t cover all possible cases).

Thank you in advance!

Hi @dorian_cudina @andrew_cummins @shannon - just wanted to ensure if you had a chance to explore ‘Display Logic’ in Surveys - this capability lets you display questions selectively based on a criteria you specify. More info here - https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Surveys/Surveys_2.0/Survey_2.0_Design#Display_Logic

Hope this helps!