Ability to track response rate of playbook emails sent through CTAs

Related products: None

I know there is an option to see response rate of playbook email sent through CTAs, however is there any way to see also the response rate? Or to create any report/dashboard where we could track it? Thank you for any tips or thoughts :)

Hi Denisa,

You can build a report on the Email Logs object to see open rate stats. More info here: https://support.gainsight.com/Administration_and_Permissions/General_Administration/Gainsight_Object_Glossary_(All)#Email_Logs_Object

Was there something else you had in mind by "response" rate?

Thanks Dan! We have actually built that already and we can see the open rate stats.

However, I'm looking for the response rate, to see how many people have actually responded to our playbook emails we send from CTAs. Does that make sense?

Hi Denisa,

I'm not totally following what you mean by response rate. Can you give me an example or two?

@denisa could you please share few more examples for better understanding.

@sai_ram_pulluri Sure! For example when a new clients purchases our product, we receive a CTA. The CTA includes 3 different playbooks and we choose which we sent. And we want the client to respond to our playbook email.

We can see the different open rates of the 3 different playbooks, but we would like to see also how many people responded us back so we can access which playbook email performs the best.

We have other similar cases - e.g. when cleint renews their license, we receive a CTA and we have 2 different playbook emails we cna send and we want to get in touch with the cleint and we want them to respond. Again, we are unable to see the response rate, only open rate.

Does that make more sense?

@piyushmadhukar your thoughts