Ability to Show/Hide Playbooks

Related products: None

Currently if a Playbook is created, it is visible when creating CTAs. If the business no longer wants a Playbook used, but doesn’t want to delete it, there is no option to hide the playbook. It would be great to be able to mark Playbooks as Inactive/Active so that only Active Playbooks the business is interested in CSMs using are made visible, and other Playbooks that the business doesn’t want to delete, but wants to hide can be marked as Inactive. Similar to how Rules are Active/Inactive. 

@sai_ram MIght want to merge with this one?  

@heather_hansen Thanks for the note!!

@kcsp This request is valid. We will definitely consider this when we revamp playbooks to meet the Horizon experience. We are looking at a medium term roadmap here. Thanks.

I want to raise this request up again, especially as Playbooks migrates to the Horizon experience. The ability to mark a playbook as Inactive is helpful, but the List view of playbooks is clogged up with Inactive playbooks. It would be nice if we could easily “hide” inactive playbooks from the List View, just like we can in Journey Orchestrator, Rules Engine, etc!

Hi @sarahmiracle ,

We are working on Cockpit Admin redesign in the next couple of quarters and the newer design is going to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Monica Patra

Updated idea statusAcknowledgedUnder Consideration

Hi,

With the new Playbook Redesign, we have tried to fix this issue. I am closing this request now. Please let me know if there are further issues we need to look at.

Thanks,

Monica

Under ConsiderationImplemented