Ability to Search for Success Plan Templates When Selecting Templates

Related products: None

We have a large number of existing Success Plan templates that currently live in Google Sheets, and these templates all pertain to various strategies and recommendations we could be working on with a customer, depending on their specific needs.  The CSM is intended to compile any number of these templates based on what the customer needs to focus on into a singular template.  Due to the large number of templates we would have, it would be tedious for the CSM to have to scroll up and down a long list of templates in the Success Plan UI. 

I would like to suggest the idea of including a search function within the template selection picklist for easier and faster searching.

@angelo.morlani are you talking in the admin page or C360 page?

Hi @angelo.morlani 

Thanks a lot for sharing here.  A couple of questions I had were: Are most of your success plans created manually? Also, would you be able to give some details on how many templates might you have and whether there is any categorization of the templates / is it a long list of templates?

Regards

Hi @angelo.morlani 

Also when users are manually applying a template to a SP we show a search option once the #templates exceeds 5. Let me know if this is what you were looking for

@angelo.morlani did you get a chance to view comments posted by @aditya_marla? Please let us know if you need any help here!

@angelo.morlani did you get a chance to view comments posted by @aditya_marla? Please let us know if you need any help here!

@angelo.morlani Did you get a chance to view the comments?