Ability to report on multiple related objects

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

I need to be able to report on related objects in Gainsight as you are able to in Salesforce with custom report types.  For example, I would like to report on Accounts with Opportunities and Contracts but cannot figure it out.  Is this possible?  I have reports in SFDC, but I would like to have show this on the C360.
YES!! Multi-source reporting is a necessity.
I agree. This is one of the biggest flaws I find in the reports engine.  This should be the top priority feature request.
Product Team: Any update on this?
Blynn,

I understand the product is working on this as we speak. I am kicking this over into an idea so product has visibility into and hopefully can provide an update. 
We are releasing a new feature called Data Spaces to address this. ETA is August, and we plan to deliver a pretty robust MVP! 

The idea is to let you define flattened out spaces by (1) picking fields from multiple joined Salesforce objects (up to 5 levels); and (2) filtering out all the unwanted data/records you don't wish to expose. These can then be used for reporting, building rules, etc. 

There will be a few Data Spaces available OOTB, but you can always create more to address your specific requirements.

Thanks,

Manu
Manu, will we also be able to use data spaces to define power lists? 
Only one default Data Space will be supported in CoPilot in the August release -- this is to support building lists on Relationship Contacts. Broader support will be added pretty soon.