Ability to rename field names while we add them in sally query filters under quick insights

Related products: None

Hi Team,

I am posting this on behalf of one customer.

When we navigate to Sally Quick insights and configure a insight, under query filters section we are given option to chose a field from expanded look ups.

Here if in case the user choses the CSM → Name and also Company → Name as query filters and if there is no option to rename them in query filters, it is hard to distinguish when we look at “Name” field.

Please see below video for more details.

https://share.getcloudapp.com/nOuDe6bN

I’m the customer, and I need this desperately. This is a very nuanced functionality! 

End Proctoring-

@lindseyyoung5 @foster.sean92 @heather_hansen @jean.nairon @sroma @CurtisValentine what do you guys think? Can I get some votes?

End Proctoring-

@jagadeesh_kumar_paidimarri Thanks for sharing this here and sorry for the inconvenience. This is currently with our product team, I will let you know the update.

@gunjanm we are revamping the quick insights completely. Going forward, you will be able to mark any report as a quick insight directly from the report builder itself. There will not be any separate admin configuration needed from the Sally page. 

This will be released in phases along with the newly revamped reporting framework. 

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.22 release (SFDC / NXT). Gainsight has now upgraded the Sally Quick Insights feature with the Horizon Analytics Report Builder to increase the adoption of the Quick Insights feature in Sally.

IMPORTANT: Customers who have access to Sally and are onboarded to new Horizon Analytics will only be able to access the upgraded Quick Insights in Slack.

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!