Ability to pin a Timeline activity

Related products: CS Timeline

Our client timelines are reviewed by a number of different users, from CSMs to Management to others who support the account and need to quickly sift through Timeline activity notes to pull details for QBRs. It would be helpful if the CSM could pin a particular Timeline activity to the top of the Timeline to flag for review by others. So for example, if the CSM logs an update, he/she would include the most important points in that activity so others don't have to spend time reading all of the long email chains, etc. just to get to what they need, while CSMs won't need to change their process of logging activities.

It is not good to see a product company not focusing on its community forum and responding back to enquiries nor lsitening to what is being said. 

This is such an easy fix and such an important feature.

Probably would be worth get some inspirations from HubSpot and Gong on how great of a job they do in the space

@Sowmya would you be able to share the latest on this pl?

Hi Team,

Apologies for the late reply.

Certainly, this use case holds significance, and we're in the process of internally brainstorming the optimal solution.

I'd appreciate your input on the following criteria:
1. Manual Control by CSMs - Here, CSMs would highlight critical activities, which would then be displayed at the top of the Timeline.
2. AI-Driven Recommendations - This would involve the AI suggesting important activities based on contextual data.

Best regards,

Sowmya

@Sowmya Thinking from a UX perspective in how other platforms work with pinned documents/posts, I think it would be optimal to allow the CSMs to manually decide which activities they would want to pin to the top of timeline for their customer. However having an AI-driven option would be nice to layer on top over time.

I would like this feature. It may be nice to have pin my last enry or meeting agenda so I have readily available for my next interaction with the customer.  

Thanks for the inputs, much helpful  @ajprince @Stephanie.williams 

In absence of this feature, some of my CSMs are following this practice: creating future-dated timeline entries dated 31-DEC-2099. Of course this breaks reporting accuracy when using the activity date field.

When users don’t get what they need they’ll figure a way around it. Help! Where does this item sit on the roadmap?