Ability to move scorecard measures between groups

Related products: None

Currently, within the scorecard configuration panel you can drag measures to reorder them [i]within a group. If you make a new group that is more applicable later however, there does not seem to be a way that you could seamlessly move the measure to that group.

The current (painful) way you would have to do that is to make a new measure, linking all associated rules to the new measure, adjust the weighting to use the new measure, and deprecate the old one. This prevents adapting to new business goals and philosophies.

It would be really great to allow you to drag and drop the measures in the groups exactly like within the group itself.

which would also reduce historical context.
I'm having a similar struggle.  We're adding measures and I'd really like to be able to tidy things up and organize them better.
This will be addressed as part of scorecards 2.0
Awesome, thanks!
Has this been solved yet? I just came on as the Gainsight admin for my company and would like to break out groups within the scorecard and am experiencing the same pains as the original poster.
Also looking for a solution here. I use both Scorecard and Scorecard 2.0 and want to be able to move a measure to a different group in Scorecard.
Hi, the ability to move measure between groups is being allowed for Scorecard 2.0 from March 2019 release.