Ability to move/merge Success Plan infomration Objectives section

Related products: None

Use case is there is information in the Plan info section of the Success Plan and would like a way to merge or sync with the Objectives. This would save us time of copying and pasting into objectives section.  Normally it is just a portion of the Plan information we want to copy over and not the entire section, but it would be nice to have a cloning or copy to objective option.
Hi Amanda, Could you please explain us with an use-case? What exactly you want to move/merge?
Hello Sai,

User wants to take some of the information that has been populated in the Plan info section (front page of the Success Plan) and move it to the Objectives section.  Was looking for an easy way to merge or copy the information, like copy to clipboard. 

Hello @sai_ram

I would like to expand on this idea. What if we could copy items from within a success plan and from success plan to success plan. 

Use case for this: We do success plans every year which means any items that are still pending or currently active objectives in 2020 would need to moved 2021 success plan. Again the goal is to continue the progress in the next success plan. We would want to create a copy feature here so that we can ensure that we have a history of what was discussed in 2020 and then an actionable plan for continued progress for 2021. 

@kate_peter @kate_green 

What do you think? Can it be done? by next week.. Just kidding. 

Darshana Shah

ADP Client Success operations

Hi Amanda,

Quick question: Is the main need of showing information captured in the “Plan Info” section within objectives to have the information for reference? Also would you be able to share an example of the kind of information you want available in the objectives?

Hi Darshana,

We have plans of giving the ability to clone a success plan with the option of selecting which data needs to be moved over (for ex: you can create a copy of a plan and choose to move over only open objectives). One question on this : When you clone a plan do you also expect the information captured in the “plan info” section also to be moved over? 

@amanda_neil we need your inputs here. 

@darshana.shah did you get a chance to view the comments here?

Hello @sai_ram 

This is an excellent question. My initial thoughts would be no. I think people will want this feature but if we truly understand the purpose of a success plan the Plan info page should always be vastly different from year over year or success plan over success plan. 

Ultimately you have to create for the masses so I think as long as the cloning features are controllable from the admin side (kinda like the way you guys do the sharing feature) i think it would be smart to include it. 

My thoughts.

Darshana

Hi 

Sorry for the delay in response. Cloning success plan is in our medium term roadmap. User will have option to copy plan info, objectives, and task when cloning success plan