Ability to move actions around on rules similar to moving a survey question once it has been created

Related products: None

Currently if you want to move an action to the top or bottom on a rule you have to delete it and basically start over. It would be nice to be able to drag and drop actions just like you can with survey questions when creating a survey. 
Thanks for sharing the idea. I would say both clone an action and re-ordering are important in the Action screen.
Absolutely correct
Is there a timeline for when this might be released? Is it on the roadmap?

There have been a few times we have needed to add an action to the beginning of a rule. Since we cannot reorder them, we either end up removing all the actions (tedious) or creating a new rule to run before the rule.
We have the same request.  We have quite a few rules with 10's of actions, and because the last action wins, we often have to delete and rebuild all 10 to fix the order.  If we forgot something or need to add something, we essentially have to determine the correct order and rebuild it again.  This is quite time-consuming and error prone.  PLEASE add this drag and drop to reorder functionality 🙂.
We've hit this again. We have one rule that we duplicated to run the same for a separate scorecard. However, I need to as an action that rests the scorecard value first.

This means I have to edit every action to be able to add one to the top.
Any update on this?
I'm sorry about this getting delayed, but it has been picked up by engg and will be there in Fall'17 release.
So much like on this! Thank You Sundar and the Engineering team!
so was this released in Fall'17? I do not remember seeing this?
I don't recall this either.