Ability to filter dashboards on null values

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

When creating reports/dashboards in SFDC I have the ability to include null values or remove null values as a filter option. I would like to be able to do the same thing in Gainsight.
Allastair , 

I would like to be able to do the same thing in Gainsight, can you please elaborate this ?

Screenshot would help us to understand better
Here is the area in the UI Views where you specify the filter options. In this case the field that I want to filter on only has two options current user or Other User. I want to be able to filter on this as long as it isn't NULL.

In my reports in SFDC the ability to filter on this field as a NULL or not is available.
In support I have had at least one customer want to do this as well. I think it would be a good add if possible.
 Allastair, what ever the report you are trying to create using UI Views , please create the same report using Report Builder.

Null value filter is available only for the reports created using Report Builder
Unfortunately the Scorecard view that I want to use is not available when going through the Report Builder. I can get the score but it doesn't have all the colors and segments included. This UI View would specifically be used for executives so the visual affect is important.
Agree with you.

Currently this is not possible through Report Builder
I would like to elaborate on the original request, as we have a similar (but different situation).  We have non-required fields in Salesforce that contain values like Low, Medium and High.  If I want to create a report in the Gainsight Report builder, I have the option to "Include" Low, Medium and High, but there is no option to also include blank values.  Why?

The only workaround I can see is to add the filter to the report twice, whereby once it is set to include Low, Medium and High, while the second looks for NULL values.  The tricky part, however, is that you need to update the advanced logic to include an OR option for those double add filters, which seems to be very NON-sticky and error prone.  Is there an easier way to do this?  I want to make sure my reports include ALL accounts, not just the ones with comprehensive data.  Thanks!
No StatusCurrent Functionality

No StatusCurrent Functionality