Ability to define who gets powerlist failure emails

Related products: None

When a powerlist fails, there are currently two options for who will get the failure email.

1)  If it fails on a scheduled run, the user who created the powerlist will get the failure email.

2)  If it fails on a manual run, the logged in user that initiates the manual run gets the failure email.

My question is, is there any plan to give an option to tell the system who to send failure emails to?  

We are imagining something similar to the way we do this in the rules engine, where I can say "Send email on Failure" to whatever email I enter in the text box, no matter who created the rule.

The reasoning behind this is that sometimes a user will create a powerlist and then move to another team that no longer handles Gainsight.  That user will still be getting the powerlist failure emails, but may not notify the existing Gainsight team, which can leave a powerlist failing for weeks without anyone noticing. 

Another scenario would be if the created user's email changes, and therefore the email would no longer make it to its destination.
Be the first to reply!