Acknowledged

Ability to Create Reoccurring Meetings in Timeline

• 9 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Our CSMs have recurring meetings with their customers where it would be helpful to either flag or log recurring meetings in Timeline. This would cut down on the time a CSM spends logging the same activity each week. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kcsp Thanks for sharing your idea. Considering this as enhancement and redirecting to our product team. 

Userlevel 7

@kcsp How would you want the recurring meeting to log? Just as a placeholder where CSMs can come, edit and add the notes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kcsp we need your inputs here as well.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@nitisha_rathi Yeah, I think that would work. If possible, it may be good to have start/end dates the CSM can set so that it’s not an infinite recurrence. 

Userlevel 5

Hi @kcsp, Thanks for sharing your idea. Currently, this not on our roadmap as we have some high-priority items on the plate. Based on the number of upvotes I can have a relook at it. Thanks

I’ve been getting asked for these by my CSMs. Maybe it auto-creates a day in advance as a draft?

Even the ability to copy a meeting (not the notes, but the actual meeting) would be appreciated. I think the team just finds it annoying to have to type in all of the same internal and external attendees for a meeting that they have every week.

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is also something that’s very high up on our wish list. Ideally we’d want to be able to configure a number of future recurrences that will be logged as drafts to the timeline. Say from today’s date, create drafts for the next 2 instances of a meeting so that we can log notes and agenda items etc against them in preparation for the meetings