Ability to Create More than 10 CTA Types

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

Currently users can only create 10 CTA Types. We're starting to run into issues with this, as we already have 5-6 CTA Types and aren't clear on how many more we will need in the future. It would be great if we could add more, since it's hard to bucket CTAs into 10 categories with our business. 
Hi Kaycee, can you expand on what the current types are? Just curious how you are using Types (vs CTA Reasons, for example). We haven't really explored expanding on CTA Types yet, so interested in possible use cases. Thanks.
We've been using different CTA Types to house different groups of Salesforce fields we want CSMs to edit.

Since Gainsight currently doesn't have the ability of sending CSMs surveys to answer questions related to their accounts, we created a work around where we use CTAs to fire off different groups of questions based on the CTA Type (i.e. We have a CTA Type called Adoption, which houses about 10 field that related to subjective questions the CSMs fill out twice a month). If we use the same CTA Type, and just select a different CTA Reason, we still see the same group of SF fields.  
Interesting. There have been requests on this board to make it easier to have links to other SF objects (and URL's) within a CTA. Not sure exactly where that stands, or if you've explored that already. What I'm thinking is that the CTA could have a link to the appropriate form in SF. For example: Create a CTA with ReasAdoption, and the CTA comments would include a link to a SF form with the appropriate fields. Apologies if that's not helpful, just throwing it out there...
Kicking this into an Idea so product has visibility into the issue. 
We use CTA Type by line of business to categorize the different set of playbooks that business uses.  As we expand the use of Gainsight, we've now hit the limit of 10 types.
Hi, 

We will increase the limit on # of CTA types in fall release. What would be a good limit for you - 15 or 20.

We don't want to increase the limit a lot because we have experienced that when there is no/high limit in the configuration, the values in it explode and become unmanageable after some time.

Thanks,

Nitisha
I believe 20 would be sufficient.  Thanks very much!
Hi, I am wondering if the increase on number of CTA Types was still happening this fall? If so, when should the release happen? Thanks!

Hi,

Ability to add upto 20 CTA types per Entity will be shipped as part of Fall release, which should be available in November end.

Regards,

Hitesh
Hi, Happy to inform you that this is implemented and shipped in Fall release on 28th November, 2017. 

Thanks for posting! Your feedback matters, please continue posting!

You can find more details https://support.gainsight.com/Release_Notes/Current_Release_Notes/Release_Notes_Version_5.10_November_2017%3A_Incremental_Improvements#Cockpit / Playbooks / Success Plans