Ability to Create Folders in Report Repository

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

As more and more reports are created, it can get a little overwhelming to determine what reports fit in what category for our business. It would be nice if there was an ability to create folders where we can save reports in, so we can get a quick view of categories that we create reports for (e.g. Health Score, Regional, etc). Currently, I'm getting around this by affixing the category to the beginning of the name of the report, which helps some.
Totally agree! this would make a lot of sense for us as well!
Agree. Over the next few weeks we are going to determine the user interface (folder vs tag, limit folders just to reports, or have a broader folder structure where we can add multiple assets such as reports, email templates, rules etc). I will reach out to you and others who have provided this feedback soon
Agree. Over the next few weeks we are going to determine the user interface (folder vs tag, limit folders just to reports, or have a broader folder structure where we can add multiple assets such as reports, email templates, rules etc). I will reach out to you and others who have provided this feedback soon
Do you plan to build permissions for these folders?
I believe we do, but may not be part of v1 we are working on for next quarter.
Hi @gaurak , were you guys able to make any progress on this?   
@Georges, yes it is planned for next release reaching customers in February
That's right permissions will come post initial organization intol folders which is expected in next customer release in February. @Blynn would love your feedback once it is released. Thanks
very good to hear!!
This has been implemented in the recent release.