Ability to create custom views/columns in Survey 2.0 Analyze Tab

Related products: None

We recently migrated to Surveys 2.0, and while the analytics are improved, there is some pretty vital data we would love to see included as a column(s) under the Survey Statistics Total Users table and Response Report detailed view. Specifically, we'd like the ability from Survey Statistics to add a column that includes a response from one of the survey questions. In our case, this would be how satisfied they are...that would allow us to short by satisfaction and at a glance see users with the same response without filtering to show just one response at a time. We'd like to see this option included for the individual detail reports in the Response Report section and also the ability to add the PSM's name (this is accessible as a filter, but again, to see it as part of the detail view would help us to idenify response trends based on PSM without filtering to each one individually).

I'm sure each company would have different ideas of what is vital to include, so I guess my ask is just that these table columns be customizable by survey and include options for both responses and any lookup object fields.

One addition, could we also get the view icon added to the response report tables? That way, we can navigate directly from the response report details table to the full survey response without having to navigate back to the survey statistics page and search for the user clicking through to the C/R360 page and viewing from there.

Thanks for this post Katie! We're scoping our migration to Survey 2.0 right now.

Hello Katie,

Thanks for the feedback.

1. Adding additional column in response report : Right now additional column can not be added in Survey analyze tab, but If you wanted to fetch additional columns from lookup object then you may query of Survey flatten object from report builder. One flatten object created for each survey where you can view all question response in a single row and you can pull additional column from lookup objects (Survey Participant,AO Participant(Program), Company/Relationship etc).

More on survey flatten object -

https://support.gainsight.com/Surveys/Survey_Follow-Up/Survey_Flattening_Overview

2. Get a response preview link in details table : I have taken a note for this, but for now you can depend on survey flatten object. `Survey Response Page URl` field of flatten object will give you the response preview URL (Participant Id -> AO Participant Id -> Survey Response Page URl). Only limitation with this approach is this link will be available only for 'Non Anonymous' Survey sent from Program.

Please let me know if this helps.