Ability to create CTA from within an email (outlook / gmail)

Related products: None

When CSM receive an email with some actions in it, they would like to highlight a text in the email and being able to create CTA directly form there.
+1 - daily request from CSMs
+∞ - This would be a game changer for our team. We regularly get too bogged down in our inbox. Additionally, the management team cannot properly define the workload put on our team if they are working out of their inbox. If they use CTAs, we can report on and track the burden they are under. This allows us to make data-driven arguments for headcount, workload re-balancing, and other performance situations.
Seems to be a similar request here: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/outlook-google-calendar-integration-to-automaticall...
Hi,

Thanks for the post. We have plans of integrating Gainsight with email clients and adding capabilities like creating activities, CTAs and tasks from email. I will post an update once we have an ETA.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Will this include sending out multiple calendar openings to the customer with the option to select the desired meeting date/time?
Hi Akeem,

Yes, that's the direction in which we are thinking. We are thinking of adding a new 'Meeting' task type in cockpit, from which you can send time slots, agenda and minutes of meeting to all attendees. Any other capability which you would like to see in this meeting task?

Thanks,

Nitisha
Hi Nitisha, we will document a couple user stories and I'd like to email you a sample for consideration.  I sent you a LinkedIn invite and please feel free to send me an email to my work email akeem.mostamandy at hpe.com.
Thanks, Akeem.

I have sent you an email for the same.
Nitisha do you have an idea yet on when this will make it onto the roadmap?
Agreed, top request from CSMs & Google calendar integration as well
This update is seriously needed! Any update?
While it's not CTA Related - it does seem that we are getting closer to Gainsight and Outlook talking with one another - ([i]Which means we could be getting closer to the creation of CTAs from Emails in Outlook.

"And for those interested in automating the copying of emails to Timeline - we're getting closer on this and might have something ready to go by the end of summer (timing subject to change as we go through final testing and QA processes)."

https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/your-input-needed-what-should-go-in-timeline
Yes please!

Hello All,

Cockpit Calendar Integration in now in the BETA phase. Soon we will be rolling this out. 
If you have missed the BETA program announcement please find it here.

Hello All,
the implemented use case as of now is, we create CTA as calendar events based on the user rule set.

I understand that the ask here is about creating CTA from an email, which is there on our roadmap once it is prioritised i will update.

Any updates on the above to create CTAs from a synced email?