Scheduled MDA Maintenances Timeframe

Related products: None

Is there a way to move MDA Maintenances to weekends? I understand we have extra triggers and verifications on the backend of our setup, but every time there is an MDA patch our rules are running late into the morning sometimes the afternoon.

It is not beneficial for our team to come in and see one thing on their accounts and then in the afternoon it be updated to something else.
Hi Lane,

Were there any delays observed in Rules executions due to maintenance that happened last night "http://status.gainsight.com/incidents/wdczf7z3k84l"  

Any details (Tenant details or rules details) would be helpful to understand the impact and plan accordingly.

Mahesh Patil.
Yes, we have seen delays today. Is there a way to run a report of to see the history is rule runs? 

We have a rule that was suppose to fire off at 7:30am, and it didn't fire until 9:51am.
Hi Lane,

Sorry to know that rules got fired off later than scheduled time.

Could you please provide your Org Name, Rule ID and Timezone for us to investigate further into this.

Mahesh Patil.
Hi,

I have to agree with Lane's idea to switch any non-critical updates and/or maintenance to weekend.

Our primary reason is that these events occur during night CST time, however most of our users are in UTC time zone hence these events have a big impact for us (being done during the morning).
I thought weekend maintenance was maybe common sense so as not to impact users during a normal work week?
I talked to a few folks at Gainsight. At one point I guess they were doing weekend patches, but people didn't like coming in on Monday to changes.

I'd still like to see them moved to the weekend though.