Ability to Clone CTA

Related products: None

It would be helpful to have the ability to clone CTAs. For example, on our team each CSM manually creates CTAs so that we have visibility into when customers are launching various modules and when we have blackout dates aligned with new product release. It would be great to be able to clone a CTA so that we are not manually inputting the same information with each CTA creation.
I would add that having the ability to view what is being cloned in a report would also be helpful. This will help our admins determine if it makes sense to create automation around the CTA creation or the need for a playbook.  
Hi,

Thanks for the interesting ideas, makes sense. We will add them in the roadmap.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Along with cloning CTAs, I believe it would also be helpful to have the ability to clone tasks for placement either within the same CTA or a different CTA.
+1 on this feature request. 
Agree this would be helpful.
+1 on this from me and another +15 from our CSM's ! I just posted the same request on their behalf several minutes ago.

Similar to this post: https://community.gainsight.com/conversations/manual-cta-for-multiple-accounts-5bc73e14e4b04588aaf86749

Really in need of this feature to help with Customer Impacting events. Any update?

It would be helpful to have the ability to clone CTAs. For example, on our team each CSM manually creates CTAs so that we have visibility into when customers are launching various modules and when we have blackout dates aligned with new product release. It would be great to be able to clone a CTA so that we are not manually inputting the same information with each CTA creation.

@sriram pasupathi , what’s the latest on this please?

Hello,

Our CS team is also requesting this feature. Today the team is creating CTA/objectives with 5 individual tasks in each objective, 5 times for each client a manual objective/CTA applies to. It would be nice to just use the copy function, because every objective will have the exact same tasks.

Thank you!

+1 

And it would be very helpful to be able to change the Type when cloning an existing CTA.

Example: I have created an Objective as part of a Success Plan. The objective becomes a concrete  revenue opportunity and now I want to clone the Objective into a CTA with Type=Opportunity without the need of copy-paste the whole content.

Thank you! 

As the mad cloner, I can only upvote this! 

I see this is set to Acknowledge. Is there any update for planned development? We are onboarding one of our core Customer Success teams onto Gainsight and many folks have been asking for this feature during their Gainsight training calls.

This is not rocket-sience and highly requested by many users! So what is hindering you to realize this? Request is open for 6 years now! Any update or plan when we can copy/clone CTAs?

Thank you.

This is needed for those who need to create CTA’s with manual tasks that are repetitive.  Copying and pasting takes an excessive amount of time.