Ability to bulk reset bounced emails

Related products: None

Journey orchestrator is super powerful, however there are a number of emails that once they bounce on send they are blacklisted for eternity and  won’t even enter the program distribution if it had previously bounced. You can remove the email from the blacklist but it has to be done for every invidiual email … and it is tedious.  Often times I have found that if I remove them and resend they no longer bounce. And some of the bounces make no sense as other tools have no problem delivering to those addresses. I would be great if you could 1. pull a dynamic list of all customers on the black list, select the ones you want to unblock and remove them. 

@matt_carey We recently analyzed our bounce logic and realized that in certain scenarios, the valid emails were getting added in GS bounce master. We are working on resolving it. We are making sure that only the invalid emails are added in bounce master. We are also planning to clear valid email addresses from existing bounce list. This change is planned in the short term.

Also, in the future we have plans to expose the bounce list for reporting/ better management as well.

@matt_carey hope you have seen the comments here.