Planned

Ability to auto-add all fields from previous steps in JO queries and rules engine

• 28 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I would love the ability to auto add all fields from the 1st step prior to a transformation instead of having to drag each field individually. This would save time on more complex rules and queries as well if you could just auto-add all fields from previous steps. I see this being a single button of sorts above the field selection area.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I think in general cascade add/delete is super handy for DD, JO and Rules Engine. This would be a great step to making these configurations quicker and easier to implement.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ana_g and @bradleymcg thank you for sharing your feedback here. We have plans to redesign the rules engine screens. Sharing this with the product team for more visibility. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@sai_ram whenever plans are mentioned, can you add specificity? Plans to redesign them when?

Userlevel 7

Hi All,

We do have this Cascading Add or Delete fields in Data Designer today. In our medium-term roadmap, we have plans to make the data prep experience across multiple products common and more powerful. This is what Sai was referring to above.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi All,

We do have this Cascading Add or Delete fields in Data Designer today. In our medium-term roadmap, we have plans to make the data prep experience across multiple products common and more powerful. This is what Sai was referring to above.

I think maybe we don’t know where the lines are between short-term, medium-term, and long-term are either :)