Ability to auto-add all fields from previous steps in JO queries and rules engine

Related products: None

I would love the ability to auto add all fields from the 1st step prior to a transformation instead of having to drag each field individually. This would save time on more complex rules and queries as well if you could just auto-add all fields from previous steps. I see this being a single button of sorts above the field selection area.

I think in general cascade add/delete is super handy for DD, JO and Rules Engine. This would be a great step to making these configurations quicker and easier to implement.

@ana_g and @bradley thank you for sharing your feedback here. We have plans to redesign the rules engine screens. Sharing this with the product team for more visibility. 

@sai_ram whenever plans are mentioned, can you add specificity? Plans to redesign them when?

Hi All,

We do have this Cascading Add or Delete fields in Data Designer today. In our medium-term roadmap, we have plans to make the data prep experience across multiple products common and more powerful. This is what Sai was referring to above.

Hi All,

We do have this Cascading Add or Delete fields in Data Designer today. In our medium-term roadmap, we have plans to make the data prep experience across multiple products common and more powerful. This is what Sai was referring to above.

I think maybe we don’t know where the lines are between short-term, medium-term, and long-term are either :)