Ability to assign CTAs to a User's Manager

Related products: None

It would be nice if we had the ability to assign CTAs to the manager of a User by looking into the User data for that person for Salesforce and assigning it to their manager. This would help with closed loop with surveys. 
The only way to accomplish this now is to have that manager on the account object or Customer Info object. As a user I want to be able to collect survey feedback and create a CTA for negative feedback that goes to the manager of the employee that is tied to the case or project or whatever object it is that triggered the survey. 
Andrew, have you gotten familiar with Data Spaces yet? You could create one off of your base object and then navigate the 'hops' to the employee's User record, and then to the User record of their manager.
Seth's suggestion is precise
Thanks Seth but can this be done off the Survey objects? I have played with Data Spaces and trying to figure out how to bring all the survey pieces together. Attended a  webinar about it. I'll see what we can do with it but I'm not sure if I can navigate to the user record from there. 
Thanks Sundar but can this be done off the Survey objects? I have played with Data Spaces and trying to figure out how to bring all the survey pieces together. Attended a  webinar about it. I'll see what we can do with it but I'm not sure if I can navigate to the user record from there. 
I attended the same webinar 🙂 Cleared up so much for me!

If you build a Data Space on Survey User Answer, then I imagine you can do:

Participant > User Id > Manager ID > Full Name

(I'm assuming that the Participant's "User Id" field is populated when the survey participant is a User, instead of the more common situation where the survey participant is a Contact.)
Sorry maybe I was not clear. Maybe we are talking about the same thing but the SF Users are different than Customer contacts. Users are managed from the SF Setup action. In our situation we are still sending the survey to the customer contact but want to then create a CTA to send to that account's CSM manager. I think you still may be right I just need to look into it. Thank you Seth!
aha, yes, that makes it clear :-)

This is the path you'll be navigating:

Thanks Seth. I'll give it a go!