Ability to add description box to containers in a dashboard

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

When creating a dashboard, we would like to have a description other than the report name in or next to the container. Something like a title, etc. you have in SFDC dashboards.
Makes sense, Anthony. We do have a description field you can populate when building reports; we just don't bubble it up in dashboards. 
Thanks Manu. Hopefully soon it can be displayed in the dashboard.
This would be really helpful for us, as well. We have a couple of reports that would benefit from some additional information.
Just want to quickly mention that we do now show the source object and report description when you hover over the title, like so:

I was just thinking we could use this today to help Users understand what Dashboards can be used for and what the default values are before filters applied. Maybe even adding a use case example. Is this still under consideration?
Hi Daniel - Descriptions are available on hover for each dashboard report/container. Are you looking for something at the overall dashboard level, or perhaps at the report level but more visible by default?
Hi Manu - I'm thinking a Dashboard level description box; A container where we can add text. I've added a description in the creation phase, but don't see it anywhere on the actual dashboard. 
I agree with Daniel. The hover description doesn't really provide the level of visibility we're looking for to provide a little additional context. Sometimes, we want to provide resources to provide more information or that can give them guidance when trying to impact the numbers.
Thanks for the input, Daniel and Elizabeth!  We'll look into how we can display the overall dashboard description. Makes a lot of sense to provide context upfront.
How about simply having the ability to add a container in the dashboard that display a reach text field. This could be used to provide a description, any explanations, and eventually include hyperlink to a page listing details,etc.
I hope this happens soon!