Ability to add a new line in concatenate function

Related products: None

Team,

We have a customer using the text “Concat” function in the Rule Transformations. But unable to introduce a new line character between the fields. They want to display each field in a different line. We have tried to implement by setting the

& “

” in between fields of contact function but that deosn’t worked out.

@SKondreddy  is the target field a Rich Text field?

@SKondreddy need your inputs here.

Yes @rakesh. The target field it the Rich Text field

+1
I was actually just looking into this today. This would be useful for our Org as well.

+1 to this idea!

We are looking to concatenate multiple pieces of data when pushing to the notes section of a Milestone, and currently the data is a bit hard to read. My use case could also be resolved if I was able to create and push data to custom fields on the Milestone activities when using the rules engine.

Prior to Gainsight, our CSMs added timestamped health score notes to a rich text field in Salesforce. Our AM team would like to retain this historical record of health score in Salesforce but as of right now, I don’t see the ability to add line breaks so that we can separate dated updates. 

@rakesh, any clarity we can share? 

@rakesh Any update on this one? 

This would also be useful for our organization

Bumping this up - this would be extremely useful for our organization as well. We would like to use it to push information into the notes section of milestones created via Rules as well.