Ability to add a CTA not tied to a customer

Related products: None

As a CSM, I want to be able to create a CTA not associated with a customer, so that I have a reminder of tasks that I need to complete that don't log to the customer's record.
So is the idea to use cockpit to also function as personal to-do list or calendar reminders?

How would a calendar integration with GS that shows all the personal tasks and CTAs in the same screen fit here?

I would like to add CTAs not associated to a customer so that I could use Gainsight for all of my tasks. This includes personal to-dos or internal activities. I would like these tasks to only be visible to me by default.  This would allow for greater adoption of Gainsight because currently I have to keep a todo list outside of Gainsight cockpit for tasks not associated to customers. Examples include complete training, submitting performance reviews, scheduling travel, etc. 

Hi Corey, let me ping our product experts to run this possibility past them.

@anirbandutta  Has there been any further traction on this since the last post 2 years ago? I believe a function like this could be very helpful to Gainsight adoption because our CSMs would not have to toggle between tools and the Cockpit would be all encompassing for their tasks. I continue to hear from our CSMs that this is a friction point for them.