Hi Gainsight Team,
Our CSM’s would like the ability to create recurring CTAs for recurring engagements they have with their customers. Depending on the customer, they may have a different cadence set. It would be great if it could function similar to recurring calendar features where you could do the following:
- Setup a recurring CTA for a period of time (maybe up to 6 or 12 months?)
- Recurring CTA can be weekly, fortnightly, monthly, bi-monthly.
- Monthly and bi-monthly meetings fall on the same day in the month - e.g. 3rd Tue of each month | 2nd Thu of other month.
- Ability to delete a recurring series of CTAs
- Ability to change the cadence of a whole set of CTAs - which might require a full delete / new set of recurring CTAs
- Ability to delete or change the date for just one CTA - happens often
- From an Admin standpoint, it would be helpful to assign this setting to a certain CTA Type so CSMs can create recurring events for certain engagements, not all.
When looking at a view of upcoming CTAs, where recurring CTAs are shown, you either want to see just the next recurring CTA (only) or else set the view to be a rolling N months in future. Currently I believe you can set to “view this quarter” which doesn’t help if you’re on the last day of the quarter If recurring isn’t possible, the ability to clone an existing CTA with a new due date, prior to completing a previous CTA, would be a good alternative.