Ability for Sally to query record level currency

Related products: None

Hi,

I had a customer reaching out with an issue where since there is no user level default currency set, when she is querying the details of an account, it is using the corporate currency(USD) to show values instead of the currency(which is Canadian) on the C360 for that account. 

So is there a way for admins to choose between record level currency and user level currency for their organisation? That would help with this situation i think.

Let me know of your thoughts.

This was me - and I would add that I would prefer the Account Currency to be prioritized in the Sally query as opposed to the user currency. Both options (or any options...) would be great though of course. 

@rvinny @gunjanm if I understand the request correctly, you are expecting Sally to honor user currency when available and then fall back to corporate currency when user currency is not available?

@rahul_prayakarao Prioritizing the Currency ISO Code that is mapped on the Company itself would be preferred. Perhaps even a toggle in the Sally query to “Switch to X currency” based on the available currencies in our platform. 

End Proctoring-

@gunjanm let me look into the feasibility of this request. cc: @jayaprakash_vunnam 

@gunjanm currently Sally does not support any admin/end-user configuration for choosing the currency or any other field. It is currently not in our roadmap to provide this capability.

Thanks @rahul_prayakarao. I would expect this to be an inherent design based on Multi-Currency. This makes the global utilization of Sally a bit of a blocker for us. Please advise if this ends up joining the roadmap in the future. Thanks. 

End Proctoring-