Ability for Admin to Login in as a User in NXT

Related products: None

Currently, we (admins) are able to log in as a different user via Salesforce in order to troubleshoot but this is not a feature in NXT. We are planning on moving some of our users who do not need Salesforce licenses to Cloud only access which will vastly limit the amount of troubleshooting I can do on my end when end users have issues. It’d be great if this feature was available for super admins in NXT.

Yessssss please! This is huge to solve pain points and troubleshoot user issues!

+1 for the feature.  Will result in fewer requests going up to GS Support if we can get this.

yes, yes, YES- this feature would be so helpful with troubleshooting! We’re finding a huge time-suck on our admins immediately post-NXT migration is around getting on calls to share screens when 80% of the issues are users getting used to the new UI and things we as admins could fix in less than 5 mins if we were able to login as the end-user. Will be keen to hear when this is prioritized! 

Hi @Neha Gupta I’m not and cannot be a Salesforce admin so I’m always having to bug a team member to log in as a GS user. As one of the admins for our Gainsight instance it feels standard to be able to log in as a user as I troubleshoot or when building things out and wanting to test them before roll out - other than having to ask users to send a screenshot of what they see or to make sure my C360 admin layout view is the same as our CSM and SAM layout.

Do you have an update for us on if this will be in the 2024 roadmap? 

I’m bumping this again. Add me on to the pile of people who are looking for this ability. 

@narayanan_s @obarrette @matthew_lind, We are putting it in our roadmap. We will definitely get back to you with more updates on this.

Thanks and regards,
Neha

Is this actually on the roadmap still? It’s clearly a very popular ask.

Joining the chorus. We are almost exclusively Gainsight Cloud based and cannot use SFDC to accomplish this. Is this actually still on the roadmap?