Widget Secondary Values

Related products: None

It would be great if we were able to add secondary, or sub-values to the widgets in order to provide more detail/context. For instance, providing overall revenue, and the volume of customers that accounts for.

Love this idea!

This would also decrease the overall number of widgets too since we have to break out many to provide this detail! My vote +1!

@niki_olmstead Thanks for bringing this up, valid idea!

Do you have any other use-cases where you need the secondary values?

@darkknight

Do you have any other use-cases where you need the secondary values?

@keith_mattes agree with you!

Sorry, @sai_ram. I’ve been negligent with my community participation for a while. 

When it comes to widgets, we almost always would like a secondary value displayed in order to provide more context. The volume of customers example above would apply to most metrics we report on like adoption percentages, revenue volume, open success plans, segments, stages… the list goes on.

Another, more complex use case would be in demonstrating quick directionality. For example, if using the $1.2M mock-up previously used, then a valuable secondary data point would be whether that was up or down from a date range, i.e. YoY. 

@niki_olmstead Thanks for the reply, will into this anddo the needful. 

This is indeed a great idea, thanks for the inputs. As a part of our reporting redesign initiative, we are providing more flexibility to widget report along with the ability to input a goal (optionally). Here is an early look into the same:

This would be great! It would also be extremely beneficial to display non-rounded numbers as widgets to get a better understanding of larger numbers like total ARR.