Survey Recipients Should be Able to Add Attachments to their Responses

Related products: None

It would be helpful if Survey recipients could an add an attachment to their responses that is then stored within Gainsight.
This would be very valuable for my team by providing an efficient way to collect and store implementation documents related to our implementation questionnaire. 
Hi Seth,

Can you please elaborate the use case here, so that i have understanding on it and then decide if we can put it up on Survey roadmap.
Hi Praneet, 

This was requested on my behalf. We're planning on creating surveys for our clients to complete during the onboarding process vs. a PDF they'd have to fill out and email back to us. We'd like our clients to be able to attach any documents that would be helpful for their implementation such as media plans, RFP examples, etc. (We have a data management platform for publishers and marketers.)
Agree with the above. We'd like to be able to collect feedback on platform performance. The ability to add a screen-shot or video of what the user is seeing is a helpful addition. Relates to the phrase "A pic is worth a 1,000 words" - this would help our customer experience when trying to troubleshoot problems or assist with ideation. 

I know this is a very old thread, but it came up just today with our CS Directors. They would like to send a pre-business review survey that allows the customer to upload/share their adoption roadmap (if they have one). 

Is there an update on adding this feature?  Thanks!

@nancy_bray Thanks for bring this up. We will add it to the roadmap items

Hi Praneet, 
This was requested on my behalf. We're planning on creating surveys for our clients to complete during the onboarding process vs. a PDF they'd have to fill out and email back to us. We'd like our clients to be able to attach any documents that would be helpful for their implementation such as media plans, RFP examples, etc. (We have a data management platform for publishers and marketers.)

Nice to have an option to upload/add attachments to the survey which they received.

This feature would be very helpful for us as well.  We use surveys to streamline our implementation/onboarding process, as well as mid/end of year changes that require us to gather information.  Right now we provide an email in the survey directing people on where to send their documents, however, they don’t always follow that instruction and often email to their CSM rather than a centralized inbox.  

I would strongly support this, as well.  We are also using surveys to track implementation health and would love the ability to have attachments during that process as well as the ability to connect Go Live pictures to a post implementation survey to collect information about the team and post pictures to celebrate the go live within our company.