Sponsor Tracking Improvements

Related products: None

The current process for setting up sponsor tracking is very manual, and can take time for the system to pick up the profile.

Is there a way to attach the LinkedIn profile URL to a contact more easily, for instance when creating a contact, so this will automatically set up the tracking? It would also be useful to have an option to flag specific contacts or roles assigned to a contact to track as well.

As a large company with hundreds of thousands of contacts, setting this up would take a lot of time, and if a more efficient method can be created it would make this valuable feature more accessible to us.

Totally agree! Having an automated way to track contacts would be a great improvement for Sponsor Tracking making it much quicker to get up and running, and greatly reduce time to value for this feature.

I would agree as well +1!

+1

Yes, please! There needs to be a means for doing this at scale for thousands of contacts at a time. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

We’re working on making enhancements to sponsor tracking to make it more reliable and faster to track contacts. We’ll definitely be looking at exposing options to track contacts in bulk as we make these enhancements!

Thanks,

Kunal

Hi All, 

Is there any update on this? Having some sort of automation to add sponsors would make this 100 times more useful.

Thanks! 

It would be great to have a way to use Rules Engine to add contacts to being on the Sponsor Tracking. For example, we have a field on our contacts that helps identify our “primary” contact. We would like to automatically follow any “primary” contact. The current setup of how manual sponsor tracking is makes it difficult for our team to adopt it among all their other much high priorities

@cluft @nick_morris @Sam_Stilwell @Colin at CrowdStrike @johntrask_bt Yes, we’re working on bulk tracking of sponsors and should our priorities remain the same, it should be available soon.

@andreammelde We are thinking of automating wherever we can and the first step is towards allowing the end user to select multiple person records for tracking and then explore suggestions as yours. I’ll keep you posted. 

Thanks,

Shilpa

I have the same use case as Andrea.  We have a set of specific contacts that we want to always track. 

Hi @cluft @nick_morris @Sam_Stilwell @Colin at CrowdStrike @johntrask_bt @andreammelde @heather_hansen 

We have the capability of selecting multiple person records at once to be tracked as Sponsors available as beta along with the beta of new C/R360. If you’re participating in the beta program of C/R360 already, please check the People/Person List page where you’ll find this enhancement, if you cannot find it or have queries about using it, please drop me a note here and I’ll reach out to you separately.

This is the first step in making it simpler to use and will be picking up other suggestions gradually.

Thanks,

Shilpa

@Shilpa Gumnur Understood.  The automatic tracking would be a huge timesaver for our teams, so we would love to see that soon.

@swen @aschreiner 

We would love to be able to add Sponsors to sponsor tracking via a rule. Based on the customer’s title as well as their engagement level with us. We have discussed this with product management (probably two years ago now). Any updates on this type of new functionality being added to Sponsor Tracking?

@psutela We’ve worked on tracking sponsors in bulk through a different route. This enhancement will take time. 

We would love to be able to add Sponsors to sponsor tracking via a rule. Based on the customer’s title as well as their engagement level with us. We have discussed this with product management (probably two years ago now). Any updates on this type of new functionality being added to Sponsor Tracking?

I agree!  Many time we want to track someone based on their role or title in the organization to identify risk.  This is critical for digital CS