Sharing Reports for Users Without Licenses

Related products: None

During the Gainsight Pulse, I understood that Gainsight was increasing our ability to share reports with users without licenses.  Is this correct?  Would be great to understand if this view only functionality and sharing exists.
Hi Stella,

This is part of our fall release(could be released even before that) roadmap and we will have the option available. We are starting off with the ability to share 360 views to users(non SFDC Users) for the summer release. Please do check out our release notes shared earlier for more details on the same.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Hi Stella,  Your point makes complete sense .I am changing this post into idea post and our PM's will prioritize on this use-case.I will let you know once this is taken up.
I'd like to endorse this. I just sent a link to a report page to a co-worker who is not a GS admin and she cannot view the report. What kind of settings can we do in GS to allow users to see report pages? 
Is this now possible?

Yes, Nicole!

Through "External Sharing" capabilities, we can now share Customer 360, Relationship 360, and Dashboards to external users. Please search thru the documentation for more details.