Search with Company attributes in Plugin

Related products: None

Hi Team,

As of now we have an option to search the Company/Relationship names in the plugin while logging Timelines. Can we provide an ability to search with user attributes the same way we have an option to configure the search in NXT.

This was a request from one of our customers.

Thanks,

Prathap

Definitely, a Nice option to have this.

Hi Team,

As of now we have an option to search the Company/Relationship names in the plugin while logging Timelines. Can we provide an ability to search with user attributes the same way we have an option to configure the search in NXT.

This was a request from one of our customers.

Thanks,

Prathap

@prathap do you have any use-case from the customer? If not could you please get the use-case.

@prathap we need the use-case to proceed further.

Hi @sai_ram , not sure if this is the same thing proposed by @prathap , but we’d like to have the ability to differentiate Accounts when looking them up in the Outlook Plugin. We often have different Accounts that have the same name, but it’s hard to know which is which from the dropdown in the plugin: 

Inside Gainsight we are able to add additional fields to help differentiate: 

Hello All,
we have this in our roadmap, once it is prioritised we will let you know the updates.

Hi @anirbandutta 

Can you let us know if there is any progress on this? This has come up multiple times by my end users and right now there is no way for them to know if they are logging the activity against correct account.

Hi @anirbandutta 

Can you let us know if there is any progress on this? This has come up multiple times by my end users and right now there is no way for them to know if they are logging the activity against correct account.

@soumitrasahu would you be able to share the latest?

Are there any update on when this might be available? 

This feature would be much appreciated … right now for us when documenting to the timeline via Gainsight assist CSMs can't identify which record is the parent and which one is the child, if both records have the same name.

Hi @anirbandutta 

I have a customer with this same concern that has just launch with Gainsight. Adding a comment for traction and tracking.

I’m having a similar issue as @tippetts above. 
It would be great if we could add “search configuration” attributes to the Outlook plugin- similar to how we are able to do this in-app. For our org, I would at least add status to differentiate betwween active and inactive accounts. When we merge accounts in SFDC- this leaves us with an “inactive” record with a very similar name to the “active” account leadning to alot of confusion.

Hoping this is still on the roadmap and we can get an update soon!

@Dheepak G on this

This option would be helpful in identifying the correct account.  Our use case is that we have several Companies with the same name so it is difficult for CMSs to know which is the correct account from the picklist.  If we had the ability to display additional attributes in the suggested company list view, we can display the unique account identifier (site ID) for our CSMs to easily identify the correct account to select.  

+++

It’s getting difficult for our CSMs to choose the right account as they have multiple accounts with the same names.

It would be good if we have the same search functionality the way we have it in Gainsight Global Search bar.

Hello - Checking to see if there is an update on an opportunity to get this idea implemented. 

Our CS team is experiencing similar issues with finding the correct account as there are multiple accounts with the same name. 

Adding in a field like the owner of the account would be very helpful. 

Thanks!