RFE: Different Color coding schemes

Related products: None

We need the ability to use different color coding schemes for different metrics/scores.  For example, we use a 5 color graduated color scheme for most scorecard scores but require a different 3 color scheme for an external NPS score to match what is used internally.  Currently only a single color scheme is used globally.  
Thanks for the feedback, Bill! We are currently improving our scorecards and we will definitely consider your suggestion.

Thanks,

Sumesh 
This has become a more pressing need for us as well...not just color coding, but the numeric ranges for each score.   
Yes, this is something that we really need and it's becoming more important now. We've run into an issue where we have multiple measures that need a different color and scoring scheme. Having an overall one (that applies to all measures) is really restrictive and doesn't allow us to reflect each score the way that they should.

In Administration | Report Builder | Custom Colors (under the 3 vertical dots at the top right), you can set set up custom colors for an object as explained here

https://support.gainsight.com/Reports_and_Dashboards/Admin_Guides/Color_Settings_in_Reports_How_it_Works#Custom_Colors

Thank you Leslie for sending over the article. However, that isn't quite what the request is. I am aware of the object custom colors and am using that already for many of our objects. Instead, the above is a request to create a new color scheme for each measure. In essence, different measures on the scorecard have reason to have different 'scales' from a color perspective. There is currently a limitation that only allows one base color scheme (scale) for an entire scorecard.

Thanks Daniel for clarifying for me! @aditya_marla any thoughts here?

Hi Daniel,

Let me know if I understand correcy. You want some measures in the scorecard to have a color scheme & some to have a numeric scheme? (Or different color schemes?) Would be great if you can provide some more details on the scorecard/measures you use & how you want to set their scores

@aditya_marla That potentially would be included in what I'm asking for, but it isn't what I was saying originally. So let's say I have two measures, one for activity, one for NPS score average. Ideally, the NPS score average measure would really only need a 5 color/number scale, but we would want the activity measure to have a 10 color/number scale. Right now, if you add more colors/numbers to the scale, it affects all measures.

Got it. So you want each measure to have a different scale.

How would you wan the roll-ups to work in that case ?

Just because the scale colors are different you could still take % of actual to % of max number to find the % of the score and weight them all together into an overall score. The scale might be different for individual measures, but all we are doing is weighting the % of each measure together to an overall score correct?

Each of the measure score, irrespective of the scheme, has a number behing it (based on the ranges defined). We could use that for calculating the overall score...but would it be look fine...as in the overall score is A and its a roll up of measure 1 with is A and measure 2 with is Red?