Respect Hyperlinks on the C360, Cockpit and Gainsight Home

Related products: None

Customers often want to display hyperlinks in the C360 Summary, in CTAs and Playbooks and reports in GS home that will allow the user to jump to other relevant material. Respecting these hyperlink in our UI will go a long way towards usability!
I second that motion Marie. This is an often-requested feature.
As part of may patch release this feature will be available in C360 Summary & C360 Account Attributes section.
Have received multiple requests from customers that Hyperlinks be displayed and used at the CTA/Task level in Cockpit.

Giving them live hyperlinks to relevant materials directly from their task is key for efficiencies and workflow.
We could really use hyperlinks in tasks associated with playbooks. We often have tasks with instructions for what to do and could hyperlink to a document with more granular instructions/details
This needs to happen. That it isn't a default feature is kind of a surprise to me.
Any update on this? Is this difficult to implement?
Hi Jeff, post our Jan 2016 release, any URL entered into CTA or task comments would be hyperlinked. URL in C360 attribute sections are currently hyperlinked. 

Soon we will also extend to Comments in C360. Supporting in Gainsight home is little more longer term. 
All,

In regards to supporting hyperlinks in reports/Gainsight home, could you please list down your use cases? This will help us to come up with a proper solution for the same.

Thanks! 
Since I originally liked this request, hyperlinks are honored in CTAs and Tasks which is great!  There are a few more areas where hyperlinks would be useful, basically anywhere there is a free text field.  

A few examples:

Comments on C360

Scorecard on C360

Plan Info: Company Highlights on Success Plans
Thanks for the feedback, Jeff!
Agreed we have the same situation and this is critical to our user adoption!
I've got another use case for this, where a customer has an external report that shows Child Accounts.

It would be incredibly helpful if the hyperlinks that are useable on the child account names were also useable when the report is added to the C360 of the parent account.
Could we use the Account Hierarchy section instead to display these child Accounts? 
If they don't want to use the hierarchy, could they add a formula(text) field that returns a hyperlink?

HYPERLINK("/apex/JBCXM__customersuccess360?cid=" & Id, Id.Name)
I was able to create a hyperlink in a field using Rules Engine and a Formula Field using the Concatenate function. This takes a Zendesk Ticket Number and creates a hyperlink to the Zendesk ticket. I just can't get it to open in a new window by default, have tried onclick, target and both get stripped out.