Report Builder: Add ability to colorize widgets when displayed on a Dashboard

Related products: None

This is both an aesthetic request and, I feel, a good way to be able to draw attention to certain data points on a dashboard.

For example, I created a widget that is the average Score for all accounts.  When I display this on a CSM dashboard or a Manager dashboard, they get the average score for all their accounts - it would be a nice touch if I could add in the color based on the score range.

This could also be used in situations where there are ARR ratios that determine a CSM's portfolio.  You could have a widget with the total ARR for a CSM and assign a color to it if it is getting close to or has gone past the preferred threshold for a CSM's book of business.

I'm sure there would be other use cases...besides the bonus of adding some "life" to dashboard views.
I would love to see on this on widgets added to the "Summary" section of the C360/R360 as well. If we are showing a widget of the number of open cases on the account, it would be great to show it as RED if it gets within a certain threshold. Even better, be able to segment those thresholds based on attributes of the customer. 
Love it!
Being able to add conditional formatting to tabular report columns/rows would be great too! Heat maps or UI views can produce what I need sometimes, but not always. 
@Jeff This is a very nice idea. I will add it to reporting backlog. Thanks for bringing this up.
While we're talking about widgets, I agree with Jeff that it would be great to add some life to widgets. They tend to blend into the page and seem somewhat lifeless. In a future release, can you consider allowing us to customize our own widgets with colors choices and icons? We'd love to make these widgets pop! 

+1, this would really help make dashboards more actionable and “alive”

Ran into a case where this would be useful today specifically around reports.  I want to highlight a row based on whether or not an activity has occurred.  Anyone have any workarounds that seemed to help?  I was thinking I could add a field for whether or not the condition was met with boolean logic, and then, the user could easily sort by that, but that would take another field added to the object and another rule/rule component to populate.