{Posting on Behalf of Customer}- Ability to create Activities using Gainsight API

Related products: None

Hey Everyone,

We could allow customers to create Activities directly using API so that customers who want to mass create timelines can do so easily without gaving to manually create multiple entries.

@prithvi_vihari In what all scenarios would they want to create mass activities?

Hey Nitisha- I just thought I’ll share the customers use case-

“My use case here was to update a company's Activity Feed whenever a call is recorded in Gong.io. I can appreciate that I may be able to do so using rules &/or a Custom Connector within Gainsight. However, as a developer, my real need is to be able to do things via the API directly.”

Hey Nitisha- I just thought I’ll share the customers use case-

“My use case here was to update a company's Activity Feed whenever a call is recorded in Gong.io. I can appreciate that I may be able to do so using rules &/or a Custom Connector within Gainsight. However, as a developer, my real need is to be able to do things via the API directly.”

We are planning an OOB tight integration with Gong.io and Chorus. This will help automatically get calls and meetings in the activity feed. This is tentatively planned for Q3.