Nxt: Add users profile picture to CTAs in Cockpit

Related products: None

The new update for profile pictures is great but its currently not available in Cockpit in Nxt. The Cockpit still shows the initials.

@gunjanm, @jacqumul, @pedrocandelas, @Jon W, @mathieu.brillon@sacha, @romain, @darkknight, @ky_powell, @perry_rogers, @MeganRoss, @sroma, @cnichols 

And this one too. :)

@jean.nairon  - Thanks for the call out here. The  profile pictures is great but lacks much ability from what I have seen. One example is a CSM introduction where we’d use the stored picture to send to the end customer. 

Have you seen any ability to do this? Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss this when adding tokens in the templates.

That’s correct @cnichols. There’s unfortunately no way to add this stored picture to a JO email template. I have another product idea for that here: 

@jean.nairon  - Thanks for the call out here. The  profile pictures is great but lacks much ability from what I have seen. One example is a CSM introduction where we’d use the stored picture to send to the end customer. 

Have you seen any ability to do this? Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss this when adding tokens in the templates.

Correct. There’s no way to add this as a token in an email. Hopefully that can be done in the future. 

Although I’m still on SFDC, the lack of continuity on the usefulness of profile pictures is quite frustrating. For example, the SFDC user profile pictures carry through and display on the Cockpit, but they do not show up on the Timeline - in fact, there is no way to force display a Timeline profile photo either. I have even tried manually adding photos on the GS user record (which users cannot access and update on their own, and as an admin, I must do this individually). 

Hi All, Thanks for bringing this up here! 

We are working on improving the design/UX of Cockpit & we will be supporting profile pictures as a part of that. This should very likely be available within the next couple of months

We now support profile pictures in the Horizon cockpit experience.