Need adjustable height in C360 Embedded report using visual force page

Related products: None

Hi Team, 

One of our customers is looking to adjust the height to 100 pixels. It appears we are supporting minimum height of 400 pixels in embeded reports. Can we have an option to check if want lower height and then we can set it to whatever we like? 

SS: https://share.getcloudapp.com/z8u8mxvD 

Best,

Hardik

Thank you @hardik_mota  for mentioning this here.

As you can see the in the image below, we have created a panel in SFDC and it has several options.

The only issue is, we do not require the minimum 400px size for Embed Page type.
It will help users scroll through the other segments faster and they won’t see the whitespace.

I am looking forward to get a resolution to this.

Thanks & Regards!

Mohammad Hanif

@c-mhanif_jwplayer and @hardik_mota my product team is looking into the possibilities. Thanks for bringing this up! 

@c-mhanif_jwplayer and @hardik_mota - Thank you for your inputs. We will address this problem in one of our coming releases.

@hardik_mota and @c-mhanif_jwplayer Thanks for sharing it here! Since this is an enhancement request changing this to the idea for better tracking.  

@hardik_mota and @c-mhanif_jwplayer 

To address this problem, we are reducing the minimum height of the embed page section to 100 px. This will be shipped in the upcoming release. Adjusting the section height dynamically based on the content has some technical challenges. Hence, we have chosen to reduce the min. height for now. 

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.18 release (SFDC / NXT). With this release, the minimum height for an Embed Page Section is 100px, giving admins more flexibility for configuring 360 pages.

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!

I just checked in to see the progress here and didn’t realize this was implemented 4 months ago! 
You guys are great! 

Thank you @hardik_mota , @sai_ram , @rakesh_lingala !